I am thrilled to share that my newest book, ProphetAbility: The Revealing Story of Why Companies Succeed, Fail, or Bounce Back is now available on Amazon.
Exactly 100 days ago, I reconnected with my friend Betsy. We had such a dynamic conversation about what is happening for businesses in 2018 and how disruption is happening in every sector over the next three to five years that we decided right then to co-author a new book.
ProphetAbility is heralded as a "masterpiece" and a "must-read" for CEOs and leaders who want to run a successful customer-centric business because it provides critical insights into the human experience and shows what works, what doesn't and why.
You'll read stories of success, failure and bounce back from companies like Weight Watchers, Pixar, IBM, Gainsight, Xtracycle, Toys R Us, Casper Mattresses, Mylan (EpiPen), PepsiCo, General Motors (GM), and more.
You will gain strategic insights and be able to take step-by-step tactical actions today.
I have a favor to ask of you…
We are doing everything we can to make ProphetAbility a #1 best seller and to get it in the hands of as many CEOs and leaders we can so that we can help them transform their customer experiences...and as a result transform the world.
You can help us achieve this in any or all of these five ways:
1. You can buy ProphetAbility in the paperback version or the Kindle version here https://amzn.to/2tc5rAH. The paperback is only $19.97 and the Kindle book is at lowest price Amazon allows us to offer ($2.99) right now. By the way, if you don’t have a Kindle, no need to worry. Amazon has a free download so you can read the book on any device.
2. You can write a review of the book after purchasing it (you can just read a short section that sounds interesting to start with then write your review) so that others will be convinced this book is right for them.
Jay Elliot, the Best-selling author of “The Steve Jobs Way,” and CEO of iMedGo, said that this book had, “Great advice for any CEO!”
3. You can buy a copy for a friend, business colleague or even your entire leadership team. You can send them the paperback or gift them the Kindle version.
Anthony Royer, the CEO of Allied Dispatch Solutions (4th largest roadside assistance company - a fast-growing startup) told us, “I am going to require my leaders to read this book. It shares real world / current examples that resonate across today’s challenges. Thought provoking!”
4. You can share the link to the book from Amazon to help your followers on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or LinkedIn find it. (Here is the link again https://amzn.to/2tc5rAH)
5. You can follow me and share my updates about the book during this promotional period so thousands of CEOs and leaders can learn how they can improve their customer experience and create ProphetAbility in their business.
Here are a few places you can follow what’s happening with the book:
ProphetAbility Blog: www.prophetabilitybook.com/blog