Spend More Time In Flow with Tony Bodoh
Do you need more disruptive ideas?
Listen to Tony in these podcast interviews.
Take Back Time Podcast | Spend More Time In Flow with Tony Bodoh
Boost business profitability with Tony Bodoh and his Productivity Zone Framework. Tony and I met a couple years ago and I was instantly impressed with his knowledge, his ability to communicate clearly and simplify, taking complex topics and bringing them into simplification. He has a good sense of humor and a good guy. He has an incredible background in various different coaching and training with Fortune 1000 companies. The list goes on. I’ve heard you speak and you’re a great speaker.
One of the things that impressed me in your profile is it said that you are a passionate believer in the power and possibility that’s contained in each moment of the human experience to alter the course of history. That is an amazing statement because I know you’re prevalent and an expert in the customer experience space. That takes the customer experience, but it also relates back to take back time of how to utilize the seconds, the minutes, and the time that we have for ourselves with our families, with our customers and all about. That’s a long way. Welcome to the show. I’m so excited to have you here, Tony.
Selling Disruption Show | Disrupt Your Competition by Engineering Five Star Reviews
When you have five star reviews and your competition doesn’t, you win. Tony Bodoh, a master at helping companies engineer five star reviews, discusses why they are so important to your business success, and what you and your team must do to earn them. In this powerful discussion, you’ll get a whole new appreciation for reviews, what they mean, how to interpret them, and how to get them.
Hospitality Academy Episode #23 | The Complete Customer Experience, with Tony Bodoh
Working in the hospitality industry we all know reviews are critical. But do you know the specific ways to go from 3-star reviews to 4-star and even 5-star? Or what it means if you are regularly receiving below 3-stars, and what you should be fixing in your hotel in order to improve guest reviews?
On this episode of Hospitality Academy, Tony Bodoh is here to answer those questions. He’s an expert on the subject of customer experience in the hospitality world. We will talk about why the human connection is such a defining factor for hotel guests, even in today’s digital age.
And he shares what to look for when you’re reading online reviews and surveys, the keys that will help you know exactly what to change and what to do more of in your hotel to create the complete customer experience.
Essential Learning Points From This Show:
- What is the hedonic treadmill and why should you know?
- A simple factor that separates 4-star reviews from 5-star reviews.
- How to look for little changes that have a big impact on guest experience and improve guest reviews.
- 2 simple ways to drive better sales.
- Why does your hotel’s smell matter so much?
- And so much more!
Lodging Leaders Episode 125 | 7 Steps to Transform Your Customer Experience Micro-Moments with Tony Bodoh
In This Episode, Tony Reveals:
- His recent LinkedIn post, 7 Steps to Transform Your Customer Experience Micro-Moments in 30 Days.
- What micro-moments are, and he provides some real-world examples for hotels.
- How to audit your feedback from customers who gave you a less that perfect score to identify clusters of themes around touch points, and then selecting clusters that involve processes that provide nearly immediate feedback.
- Why going on the customer journey, exactly as the customer would, is important.
- How to find micro-moment(s) during the customer journey that set false expectations AND that have a measurable negative impact on behaviors, and then transform those micro moments so they set appropriate customer expectations that can be met in an excellent manner consistently by your company.
- That you should monitor and measure results so you can make adjustments where necessary.
Navigating the Customer Experience Episode 019 | The Human Connection : A Shared Experience with Tony Bodoh
- Tell us a little about yourself and your journey
- As a Customer Service Consultant, what do you think are 3 challenges that people face why their customer experience is not consistent in their business?
- What are some everyday solutions that you believe that can help improve customer experience on a global level?
- How do you stay motivated?
- What is one online resource, website, tool or app you cannot live without in your personal life or business?
- Do you think that customer experience is linked to a company’s bottom line?
- What are some of the books that have had the biggest impact on you?
- What is one thing in your life right now that you are really excited about – something that you are working on to develop yourself or your people?
- Where can our listeners find your information?
- What is one quote or saying that you live by or that inspires you in times of adversity?
Impact You Episode 09 | Listening to the Voice of Your Customer – Part One w/ Tony Bodoh
In today’s market products themselves are commodities and it is difficult for businesses to distinguish themselves. It is no longer about the transaction but rather the ongoing conversations with your customer that identify their unique needs and desires. Those needs will translate to buying decisions which, if your business understands, can tweak, modify or provide the specific services to them.
How can leaders can get started developing a Customer Experience focus?
- Notice what you are noticing – listen to what is being said by customers and employees. What adjectives are coming up over and over? Those adjectives reveal the mindset of your employees and customers.
- Clarify the vision of the experience you want to evoke with your customers. Tony includes a practical exercise you can use is to help you get started immediately.
- Find ways to understand the behavior of your customers – sales, how long since their last purchase, buying patterns, the cycle of your product or service (if applicable). Note: this does not require a major investment.
- Start with what you can analyze today. Various methods are available to garner customer feedback including surveys, call center notes, or as simple as an on-site capture of daily customer interactions and purchases.
Impact You Episode 11 | Voice of the Customer Series – Part Two w/ Tony Bodoh
Customers reveal their core needs and desires to our business through a hidden language. There are cues, likes and dislikes that influence their buying behavior. When companies understand this language, they can create a unique customer experience the competition cannot replicate. And a new level of loyalty follows.
Customer feedback will likely reveal both short and long term issues to address. Businesses will gain credibility when they respond quickly to those issues that are easy fixes or changes. For more complex issues a more strategic approach must be used to determine how those issues can be addressed. In addition, it’s important for business leaders to listen to the feedback from the perspective of the customer – not from the business itself.
Key Ideas from our 2nd conversation with Tony:
- Emotions dictate how your customers think about their impressions of your service experience.
- There is no set formula for the amount of data a business needs before taking action. Each point of feedback must be considered in context to the business.
- For businesses starting with this process, read every piece of feedback to gain perspective on your customer’s impressions.
- The research process typically follows a 2-hour, 2-day, 2-week and 2-week timeframes depending on how in-depth you want to understand what your customers think and feel.
- Transformational success in your business will often involve a change in both thinking and actions of every person on your team.
- A business leader must be very clear on the metric he wants to move forward to gain the best ROI from any customer experience initiative. Start with the end in mind.
Impact You Episode 13 | Voice of the Customer Series – Part Three w/ Tony Bodoh
Today’s focus helps leaders learn how to help your team (employees) go beyond customer service. In today’s marketplace, customer service is not enough. A remarkable experience must occur and to accomplish this you must ensure the employee and customer experience are linked together.
Key ideas from our 3rd conversation with Tony:
- Communicate your Vision to the team by identifying specifically what it is your want your customers to experience. Identify the emotions you want customers to have then equip the team to evoke those emotions that in turn impact new buying behaviors.
- If you want your customers to engage the way you want them to your employees must have a similar experience with the organization as well (ie: have used the product or services you provide, know what it feels like to be a customer).
- The employee’s mindset determines what the employee will do for the customer. If they think they can resolve an issue, they will do everything they can to do so. If they believe it’s hopeless, they will never really give it a try.
- Management mindset matters too. If they are afraid of customer complaints and viral complaints online or by word of mouth, they will focus on the problem, not on the experience they would love customers to have.
- Leaders should study their customer and employee feedback and identify one thing at a time that they can do to deliver that experience (fixing a problem or creating a new experience)
- Finally, they should focus on successes and amplify throughout the organization. Focusing here and rewarding success is often far more effective for change than penalizing the failure.
Your Partner in Success Radio 02/03/2017 | Tony Bodoh: Fire Your Sales Team, Hire Your Customers
In this podcast, we are going to focus on how you can benefit from the work Tony does to help startups to Fortune 500 companies understand their customers’ feedback and then how he applies these insights to innovate new products, revolutionize their marketing and train their employees to deliver excellent experiences.
His clients have earned customer experience awards including; JD Powers Customer Satisfaction, Forbes Most Admired Companies, AAA 3 and 4 diamond ratings, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and more.
To give you just one example of his results, The University of Tennessee wrote a case study about how Tony used customer behavioral data to redesign a large convention hotel so it generated $45 million more in revenue per year. His work has been profiled in Inc. Magazine, CIO Magazine, Restaurant Hospitality Magazine, and more.
Your Partner in Success Radio 03/18/2016 | Tony Bodoh: How to Leverage Your Online Reviews
Denise Griffitts interviews authors of 'The Complete Experience' Tony Bodoh and Kayla Barrett. They are going to show us how to unlock the secrets of online reviews that drive customer loyalty.
Your Partner In Success Radio 09/30/2011 | Welcomes Tony Bodoh
Tony started TBI in order to leverage his dual backgrounds in business intelligence and organizational development for the benefit of his clients. He invested nearly a decade in designing, implementing and managing analytical and operational improvement programs for two public companies. In addition, he has been an adjunct instructor of Organizational Development and Business Communication at Aquinas College in Nashville for eight years.
Today TBI works with executives from Fortune 1000 companies and startups who are seeking to develop a sustainable competitive advantage through the integration of their customer experience programs with business intelligence.
We will be talking about:
- What is customer experience and how does it impact your bottom line?
- Is customer experience more important than customer satisfaction or loyalty?
- What the value of customer experience in today's economy?
- What is business intelligence?
- What are some of the biggest myths about customer satisfaction?
Your Partner In Success Radio 03/06/2009 | Denise Griffitts Welcomes Back Tony Bodoh, of Tony Bodoh International and ProfiTornado
Tony Bodoh is one of those people who has such an incredible mind that every possible opportunity I have to chat with him, I find or make the time! Tony is an entrepreneur and inventor, executive coach, professional coach and dynamic speaker and in my opinion a thought leader. Tony is currently writing a book discussing the “new currency” which analyzes the growth of the economy and the emergence of a new form of currency in what has been coined “The Concept Age.”
In this interview, we will be discussing ProfiTornado™ which was created by Tony Bodoh. In this program, Tony reveals to you the same techniques that helped him build a portfolio of more than $5 billion of process improvement and business optimization projects while working with public companies, start ups and expanding businesses.
Combining elements of psychology, neuroscience, organizational behavior, operations improvement, and success principles, this 30-day program focuses on changing the thinking which underlies every process. Unlike most two day shot-in-the arm management training, this program grows every employee through a long tail infusion of knowledge.
Specifically, we will be discussing how to discover your passion and how to take those forward steps towards your passion. We will also be exploring the "give and receive" concept and vision boards. For your free downloadable vision board please email Tony at info@ProfiTornado.com and have it available during the interview. Tony will show you how to use the vision board to move competently and confidently towards your goals.
Your Partner In Success Radio 01/23/2009 | Denise Griffitts Interviews Tony Bodoh of Tony Bodoh International
Tony Bodoh is an expert organizational alignment coach who specializes in aligning an organization’s operations and culture in the service industry. He has a portfolio of alignment projects with financial results ranging from $10 million to over $1 billion. Through projects focused on customer satisfaction and loyalty Bodoh has produced results with double and triple digit improvement in critical scores. Where operations, organizational culture, and sales and marketing are aligned, profits will flow. Much of Bodoh’s recent work is in the area of customer experience optimization. Bodoh applies his unique analytical methodology to improve the processes and the culture of the client organization. This methodology is based on adaptations of the Theory of Constraints and Lean Principles in concert with the application of leading-edge psychological and neurological research.
Bodoh discovered connections between leading-edge psychological and neurological research and the Theory of Constraints and Lean Principles. He uses these links to align the operations and the culture of a company in a way that drives significant positive impact on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). He has unlocked the secret to continued profitable growth in a troubled economy. He utilizes a unique analytical methodology to map an organization’s value and emotional constraints from the customers’ perspectives. Bodoh then coaches the employees of the organization in a way that gives them the knowledge and confidence to take action and to develop sustainable success.
Full Force Live Episode 021 | Mastering Peak State Emotions with Tony Bodoh
This interview’s going to be a little different today. We’ve got Tony Bodoh, a number one bestselling author, a man who’s cofounded five companies, a wide array of different types of companies. He does executive coaching as well now. He is just a brilliant, brilliant mind. You’re probably asking yourself how is this going to help me today, because more than likely you are an athlete or a coach or a parent. Let me tell you, Tony is a true expert. One of his gifts is being able to break down the little things, the littlest moments, the littlest actions. That’s one of Tony’s true gifts.
In this conversation, he breaks down and he gives us an awareness of some little small moments and how we react and why we do that, why we’re already trained and conditioned ourselves to react with frustration or with anger or with sadness, whatever it is, whatever happens on that field. Tony’s going to break that down for us. Most importantly, he’s going to show us how we prepare ourselves and how we can train ourselves to react in a way that is going to service on the field the way that we want it, towards our goals and our vision. You know me, when it comes to the full force, when it comes to that slogan, Be Full Force, Live Full Force, Play Full Force, it’s when you’re congruent and aligned and everything is moving forward. You are going to want to have these little moments, these little things that Tony talks about rolling in the direction that you want to go if you want to go out there and play your very best today and play your very best long-term. You’re going to want to master these little moments that Tony’s going to talk about today.
Sports Wealth Radio Episode 02 | Integration of Mental Performance into Business and Family with Tony Bodoh
In the episode today our host, Jeff, has a conversation with Tony Bodoh about the mental performance integration into business along with aspects of how mental performance can be used in stress management, the commonality to sports and helping overcome the discomfort of personal growth. His views of coaching not just in sports but also in business for the employee as well as humanizing costumer the experience. Tony explains about having your “best sales ever” and how it relates to sports. He also talks about and his daughters experience in the Mastery of Irish dance as they set their goals for personal growth. Understanding what they “Have to do vs Being told that she can’t do it”.
Life Unsettleed Episode 10 | Stress Relate and Learn – Redirection
Tony Bodoh's background seems satisfying with steady growth.
Tony's story and transition from the corporate world registers strongly. His story of ‘inside the corporate world’ is fascinating and will register with anyone who is either there now or was in the past. He reveals the stress of that world and compares it to his current situation.
We have a great discussion about the different kinds of stress and the means of managing or coping. He had a significant health scare and moved out to start his own consulting company.
Now, first thoughts have to be, isn’t the stress of owning your own business much worse and higher? Well, his explanation and our discussion reveals some amazing insights.
Trauma or Tragedy is a Blessing in Disguise . About half way through the interview, we discuss how the trauma of a flood that destroyed most of everything he had, caused him to reset his perspectives. It served as a wakeup call. In the midst of this tragedy, he woke up to realize what he needed to do; how to redirect his efforts and become a successful entrepreneur.
Waking Up in America Episode 34 | Live the Life You were Created For
Tony Bodoh, executive coach, talks about his own waking up moment to the life he was created to live.
On a scale of 1-10, how good have you been about following the path you are supposed to follow?
For most Americans the path looks like this:
- Get education. Check.
- Land a good job. Check.
- Get married and start a family. Check. Check.
- Attend church every Sunday. Check.
- Get a mortgage and buy a house. Check and check.
- Schedule annual check ups. Check.
- Plan and take yearly vacation. Check and check.
So what if you do all of that and then one day you wake up, and as you brush and floss your teeth, you look at your reflection and realize it's actually talking back to you: "What are you doing? How long are you going to keep up with the life you 'think' you have to live?"
Aaron & Veronica LIVE! April 26, 2018 Episode | How to Overcome Overwhelm with Tony Bodoh
Today's guest is Tony Bodoh. Tony Bodoh is an international speaker, best-selling author, consultant & coach to Fortune 1000 executives. He combines his expertise in human experience & business analytics to help companies create 5-star experiences that disrupt their competitors. Beyond the boardroom, Tony provides highly-acclaimed mental performance training to CEOs, to youth, Olympic & professional athletes, and to the U.S. Military.
UltraLIfeShow Episode #61 | Special Guest Tony Bodoh, #1 Best Selling Author of The Complete Experience, with your host Adam Tageldin
Tony shares insights about customer reviews, how they tell stories and how they identify with the stories of past customers. We talk about how technology has changed customer expectations and what you can do to lead your market.